Introducing the Architectural Series at Harris Crossing, a collection of five architecturally designed boutique laneway homes over-looking future parklands.
Combining considered design with quality on-trend finishes, the Ortona Design by M Homes Townsville represents the ideal opportunity for those looking to move into a beautiful new home without the stress.
The homes have both front and rear access, with an open plan living area and seamless connection to the outdoor entertaining area. Kick back and enjoy lounging in your outdoor courtyard oasis!
Internally are four bedrooms including a master bedroom with a large wardrobe and ensuite; a combined walk in pantry and laundry, and an open plan living, kitchen and dining.
Enjoy easy living in your brand new home at Harris Crossing, a community that is only minutes away from the thriving Willows Shopping Centre & Cannon Park Precinct, giving you access to all the day-to-day services you need.
About the home
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bath, 2 car
• Master suite with ensuite bathroom
• Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Bosch appliances
• Stone benchtops
• Combined laundry and walk in pantry
• Double automatic garage with internal access
• Thermann electric hot water system
• Fully landscaped & irrigated
• Block size: 400sqm (Lot 382 is 508sqm)
• House size: 210sqm
About the location
- 3 Minutes to Willows Shopping Centre.
- 3 Minutes to Reading Cinemas and the Cannon Park Entertainment Precinct.
- 4 Minutes from the Riverway Lagoons and Arts Centre.
- 4-6 Minutes from quality childcare, primary and high schools.
- With the Ring Road close by, you're well connected to Lavarack Barracks, Townsville Hospital and JCU, all within a few minutes drive.
- Home to North Queensland's first Disc Golf Course!!!
*The property shown in this advertisement is a new turnkey home currently under construction. Images and photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes and features not included in any price stated. **Prices subject to change without notice.