Greater Bendigo City Council has committed to residential housing development to create 900 houses per year as part of the Greater Bendigo Housing Strategy¹ & Loddon Mallee South Regional Growth Plan². 5 growth areas are featured such as Marong, Junortoun, Huntly, Maiden Gully and Kangaroo Flat.
Buyer Benefits in Bendigo
Due to the Greater Bendigo City Council being categorised as a regional area city council, $20,000 FHOG (First Home Owners Grant) may be applicable for buying or building a new home at $750,000 or less³, alongside the existing stamp duty concessions for first home buyers.
The $25,000 HomeBuilder Grant from the Federal Government package may also apply if you enter the building contract by the 31st of December 2020 and intended to live in. More details can be found on the Treasury website https://treasury.gov.au/coronavirus/homebuilder.
Popular Estates in Greater Bendigo Growth Areas
- Hidden Meadows Estate - 760-764 Strathfieldsaye Road, Strathfieldsaye VIC 3551
- Imagine Estate - 44 Dukes Lane, Strathfieldsaye VIC 3551
- Pioneer Rise Estate - 212 Guys Hill Road, Strathfieldsaye VIC 3551
- Regent Park Estate - Boxwood Place, Strathfieldsaye VIC 3551
- Sommerfields Estate - 120-150 Sullivans Road, Strathfieldsaye VIC 3551
- 29 Emu Creek Road, Strathfieldsaye VIC 3551
- Strathloddon Drive, Strathfieldsaye VIC 3551
- Burgoyne's Field Estate - 223 Burgoyne Street, Huntly VIC 3551
- Homestead Bendigo Estate - 409 Station Street, Huntly VIC 3551
- Provenance Bendigo Estate - Midland Highway, Huntly VIC 3551
- Viewpoint Bendigo Estate - Waratah Road, Huntly VIC 3551
- 114 Telford Street, Huntly VIC 3551
- Sawmill Road, Huntly VIC 3551