- Construction Starting in April 2024
- Construction completion in Feb 2025
- Only 5% deposit required
- Various lot dimensions and sizes to choose from
- Set in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range, in the heart of Victorian High Country and only two hours drive from Melbourne, Mansfield offers a unique blend of natural beauty and modern conveniences.
This graceful town of wide streets and historic buildings is surrounded by lush grazing lands and rolling hills. A charming and welcoming community with scenic beauty, and authenticity.
- Community & Accessibility is just a 5-10min walk to parks, schools, cafes and transport while a 5-10min drive to supermarkets, eateries and retails.
Mansfield Zoo is one of North East Victoria’s hidden secrets, with a large collection of exotic and native animals on 30 acres of picturesque parkland featuring lovely views across the Delatite Valley to Mt Buller.
Further afield are the sprawling forests and stunning mountain ranges, making Mansfield a popular winter base for skiers heading to nearby Mount Buller and Mount Stirling.
The vibrant town centre, with its strong community spirit, has a rich, character-filled history and offers a wide range of delicious cafes, restaurants, eclectic shops and accommodations.
Land for Sale, House and Land Packages:
Land Pricing & Availabilities
Updates for Alpine Estate - Mansfield
Location & Map for Alpine Estate - Mansfield
Land Price Trend in Mansfield
- In Apr - Jun 23, the median price for vacant land in Mansfield VIC 3722 was $342,500. *
- From Oct - Dec 17 to Apr - Jun 23, the median price for vacant land in Mansfield VIC 3722 has increased 104.48%. *
- From 2008 to 2022, the median price for vacant land in Mansfield VIC 3722 has increased 260%. *
Vacancy Rate in Mansfield VIC 3722
View full vacancy rate history in Mansfield VIC 3722 via SQM Research.
Schools near Alpine Estate - Mansfield
Here are 6 schools near Alpine Estate - Mansfield:
7-12 Government Secondary School - School Head Campus
Prep-6 Catholic Primary School
U Independent Special School - School Head Campus
Prep-11 Independent Combined School
Prep-6 Government Primary School - School Head Campus
1-6 Government Primary School
Land Release Applications for Alpine Estate - Mansfield
Reviews & Comments on Alpine Estate - Mansfield
Estate Brochure, Masterplan, Engineering Plan, Plan of Subdivision (POS), Design Guidelines
FAQs about Alpine Estate - Mansfield
View all estates from Greencor Developments
View all estates marketed by Koham Property Group
- Mansfield Secondary College - 814m west
- St Mary's School - 968m north-west
- Mansfield Autism Statewide Services - 1.1km west
- Mansfield Rudolf Steiner School - 1.1km west
- Mansfield Primary School - 1.3km north-west
- Merrijig Primary School - 14.8km east
Popular Estates near Alpine Estate - Mansfield
Livingston Estate - Benalla
Red Gum Views Estate - Yea
Stoneleigh Park Estate - Mansfield
Highton Park Estate - Mansfield
Stockmans Rise Estate - Mansfield
The Residences @ Highton Manor - Mansfield
70-72 Highton Lane, Mansfield VIC 3722
100-102 Highton Lane, Mansfield VIC 3722
114 Malcolm Street, Mansfield VIC 3722
Latest New Home Articles for You
Top Most Searched Housing Developments in Australia for January 2024
As 2024 unfolds, OpenLot reveals the housing developments that are settin...
How does residential home building work?
In this article, we will be covering the main steps, processes and elemen...
Understanding the Real Estate Purchase in Australia
Explore the nuances of property acquisition Down Under with OpenLot.com.a...
Mastering Real Estate Research with OpenLot
Navigate the Australian property landscape seamlessly, providing expert i...
Mastering the Home Building Journey
Unlock the secrets to successful property development in Australia, provi...
Top Most Searched Housing Developments in Australia for November 2023
OpenLot has compiled the top 5 most searched housing developments for Nov...
ABS Building Cost & Approval Report (Jul-Oct/2023)
The recently released ABS Housing Data Report provides valuable insights ...
Modern Living, Smart Investing: A Guide to Off-the-Plan Homebuying
When it comes to investing in real estate or finding the perfect place to...
Queensland Government Doubles First Home Owners Grant to $30,000
In an effort to ease the financial burden on aspiring homeowners, the Que...