Introducing the Mezzo. This unique design delivers innovative reverse living at its finest. Featuring two spacious bedrooms nestled on the ground floor with a private courtyard for those indoor plant enthusiasts. Upstairs you will then find a private master retreat with its own ensuite and walk-in robe. Perfect for entertaining on those summer nights, the heart of the home has a superb open plan living area with a spacious balcony that enjoys uninterrupted views of Silverwells' parkland to the Berwick Springs wetlands beyond.
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances, including 600mm gas cooktop and electric oven, with undermount rangehood.
• Laminate timber-look flooring to entry and living areas, carpet to bedrooms and any first floor living and tiles to wet areas.
• 2550mm high ceilings throughout.
• Heating and cooling split systems to main living area and master bedroom.
• Roller blinds to living rooms and bedrooms.
• Landscaping, fencing, letterbox and clothesline.
*Price based on home type and floor plan shown and on builder's preferred siting. $10k First Home Owners Grant has been deducted from pricing. Images are Artist impressions. Price is correct as at time of publication and is subject to land availability and may change as a result of variations in the inclusions or specifications selected by the purchaser or due to other circumstances that may affect the price as set out in the building contract, or changes in local, state or federal government laws. House design is subject to developer approval. Price excludes stamp duty on land, legal fees and conveyancing costs. Package price is based on TownLiving by Metricon specifications and the advertised inclusion list above. Land supplied by developer and land prices and availability are subject to change without notice. For information, terms and conditions on TownLiving by Metricon or for a full list of detailed inclusions please speak with a Sales. ^For more information visit https://www.metricon.com.au/metricon-announces-lifetime-structural-guarantee. Newfield Real Estate Pty Ltd ACN 159 312 722, License number 028051L. VIC Builders License: CDB-U 52967