- At St Helena Place, you'll always live within easy reach of enriching nature and everyday essentials. Embrace an active lifestyle with easy access to Diamond Valley Sports Centre and WaterMarc, and delight in the diverse shopping and dining experiences at St Helena Marketplace, Greensborough Plaza and Eltham Village.
- Multiple Education Choices Close By. See the way quality education is woven into the social fabric of the community. From Greenhills Primary School across the road and nearby North-Eastern Montessori School to St Helena Secondary Collage, quality schooling lays the foundation for a bright future.
- Surrounded by 3.7ha of generous green spaces, there's no end to the natural world waiting to be discovered. Explore various walking trails and bike paths along nearby Diamond Creek or Plenty Gorge Park
- About 240 Elegant homes surrounded by natural wonder, St Helena Place is welcoming, beloved community that brings your home ownership dreams to life.
- 3 to 4 bedroom luxury family homes, St Helena Place has an option to suit everybody's needs.,Only 26km from Melbourne’s CBD
- Well serviced by public transport. Greensborough Train station is under 2km way, so too Greensborough Bypass Bus stop.
- Established Parklands and Wetlands - Framing the abundance of urban amenities are generous green and serene spaces to unwind. Hike the picturesque inclines of nearby Plenty Gorge Park, wander through the curated wetlands at your doorstep, or stroll through the sprawling grounds of Diamond Creek Reserve.
|Total new homes||250|
|Area size||19.00 hectares|
|Growth Region||Melbourne North Growth Corridor|
|City council||Banyule City Council|
|Developer||Satterley Property Group, Far East Organization|
|Other names||St Helena Woods Estate|
|Distance to||Melbourne CBD - 20 km north-east Melbourne Airport - 25 km east|
House & Land Packages:
House & Land Pricing & Availabilities
Updates for St Helena Place - St Helena
Location & Map for St Helena Place - St Helena
Vacancy Rate in St Helena VIC 3088
View full vacancy rate history in St Helena VIC 3088 via SQM Research.
Schools near St Helena Place - St Helena
Here are 6 schools near St Helena Place - St Helena:
Prep-6 Government Primary School
U Government Special School - School Head Campus
Prep-6 Government Primary School
Prep-6 Catholic Primary School
Prep-6 Independent Primary School
Prep-6 Catholic Primary School
Land Release Applications for St Helena Place - St Helena
|Land release||Land report||Number of lots||Plan number||Land surveyor||Lodged date||Intended use||Settlement tracking|
|St Helena Woods (Stage 2B)||Beales Road, St Helena VIC 3088||11||PS904399A, 1900357/2B, P995/2013, C114/2021||Beveridge Williams & Co Pty Ltd||17/08/2021||Final Referral Response (Cert)|
|St Helena Woods (Stage 1)||132 Diamond Creek Road, St Helena VIC 3088||2||PS837127H, 1900357/1, P995/2013, C113/2021||Beveridge Williams & Co Pty Ltd||17/08/2021||Registered at Land Use Victoria|
|St Helena Woods||132 Diamond Creek Road, St Helena VIC 3088 132 Diamond Creek Road, St Helena VIC 3088||48||PS837128F, 1900357/2A, P995/2013, C88/2021||Beveridge Williams & Co Pty Ltd||02/07/2021||Final Referral Response (Cert)|
|St Helena - Stage 1A||132 Diamond Creek Road, St Helena VIC 3088||17||PS805152P, 31468013, P995/2013, C20/17||Veris Australia Pty Ltd||23/02/2017||Final Referral Response (Cert)|
|St Helena - Stage 2B||132 Diamond Creek Road, St Helena VIC 3088||31||PS805154K, 31469023, P235/2015, C190/16||Veris Australia Pty Ltd||22/09/2016||Referral|
|St Helena - Stage 2A||132 Diamond Creek Road, St Helena VIC 3088||61||PS805153M, 31468023, P235/2015, C191/16||Veris Australia Pty Ltd||27/09/2016||Referral|
|St Helena - Stage 1||132 Diamond Creek Road, St Helena VIC 3088||17||PS731546B, M130592/1, P995/2013, C40/2015||Calibre Consulting||13/04/2015||Re-certification (Most Recent)|
|108-130 Diamond Creek Road, St Helena VIC 3088 132 Diamond Creek Road, St Helena VIC 3088||, St Helena, P995/13||Tract Consultants Pty Ltd||15/10/2013||Staged subdivision of land for 29 residential lots (Stage 1) and 14 superlots (43 lots in total), construction of 29 dwellings, creation of access to a Road Zone Category 1, vegetation removal and associated buildings and works.||Advertising Commenced|
Reviews & Comments on St Helena Place - St Helena
Estate Brochure, Masterplan, Engineering Plan, Plan of Subdivision (POS), Design Guidelines
FAQs about St Helena Place - St Helena
- Greenhills Primary School - 236m south
- Diamond Valley Special Developmental School - 707m north-west
- Apollo Parkways Primary School - 818m west
- St Thomas the Apostle School - 866m north
- North-Eastern Montessori School - Plenty Valley International Montessori School - 1.8km east
- Holy Trinity Primary School - 1.8km south-east
Popular Estates near St Helena Place - St Helena
Parkside on Gorge Estate - South Morang
Trilogy Place Estate - South Morang
River Rise Estate - Plenty
62 Martin Close, South Morang VIC 3752
32-58 Collard Drive, Diamond Creek VIC 3089
The Crescent Estate - South Morang
Hawkstowe Village - South Morang
181 Gordons Road, South Morang VIC 3752
Jardine Estate - Briar Hill
Latest Property Articles for You
Top Most Searched Housing Developments in Australia for November 2023
OpenLot has compiled the top 5 most searched housing developments for Nov...
Modern Living, Smart Investing: A Guide to Off-the-Plan Homebuying
When it comes to investing in real estate or finding the perfect place to...
Queensland Government Doubles First Home Owners Grant to $30,000
In an effort to ease the financial burden on aspiring homeowners, the Que...
Western Australia: Top 30 Most Searched Housing Developments (October 2023)
Top 30 Housing Developments in Western Australia for the October 2023.
South Australia: Top 30 Most Searched Housing Developments (October 2023)
Top 30 Housing Developments in South Australia for the October 2023.
Victoria: Top 30 Most Searched Housing Developments (October 2023)
Top 30 Housing Developments in Victoria for the October 2023.
Queensland: Top 30 Most Searched Housing Developments (October 2023)
Top 30 Housing Developments in Queensland for the October 2023.
New South Wales: Top 30 Most Searched Housing Developments (October 2023)
Top 30 Housing Developments in New South Wales for the October 2023.
Land Contracts Explained
A Quick And Simple Guide To Land Contracts