|Total new homes||33|
|Area size||1.20 hectares|
|City council||City Of Greater Geelong|
|Project marketer||RPM Group|
9 km south to Geelong CBD
69 km south-west to Melbourne CBD
- Welcome Home to Waterbank, an exclusive new community coming to Armstrong Creek.
- Exclusive collection of 33 Architecturally Designed Townhomes by Saw Constructions
- The Village Warralily is located only 500m away, a short walk across the road to access all your retail essentials.
- Walking distance to Childcare, Primary School and Secondary School – Waterbank is in close proximity to all your education needs.
- 30kms of bike tracks, multiple nature reserves, waterways and beautiful beaches all to explore all on your doorstep.
- Located only 5 minutes by car to Marshall Train Station and less than 15 minutes drive to access the Ring Road.
- Torquay and Barwon Heads only 15 minutes away, 20 mins from Geelong CBD.
Land Release Applications for Waterbank Estate - Armstrong Creek
|Land release||Land report||Number of lots||Plan number||Land surveyor||Lodged date||Intended use||Settlement tracking|
|721-729 Barwon Heads Road, Armstrong Creek VIC 3217||45||, 10424.00, 1161-2021||KLM Spatial||30/09/2021||Subdivision of land. Creation of a reserve. Subdivide land adjacent to road zone, category 1 and easement removal.||Planning Permit|
Updates for Waterbank Estate - Armstrong Creek
Location & Map for Waterbank Estate - Armstrong Creek
Reviews & Comments on Waterbank Estate - Armstrong Creek
Estate Brochure, Masterplan, Engineering Plan, Plan of Subdivision (POS), Design Guidelines
Schools near Waterbank Estate - Armstrong Creek
Here are 6 schools near Waterbank Estate - Armstrong Creek:
7-12 Government Secondary School
U, Prep-6 Government Combined School - School Head Campus
Prep-5 Catholic Primary School
7 Catholic Secondary School
Prep-12 Independent Combined School
Prep-6 Government Primary School
Land Price Trend in Armstrong Creek
- In Oct - Dec 21, the median price for vacant land in Armstrong Creek VIC 3217 was $362,300. *
- From Oct - Dec 17 to Oct - Dec 21, the median price for vacant land in Armstrong Creek VIC 3217 has increased 74.6%. *
- From 2010 to 2020, the median price for vacant land in Armstrong Creek VIC 3217 has increased 48.33%. *
FAQs about Waterbank Estate - Armstrong Creek
View all estates from Saw Constructions
- 9 km south to Geelong CBD
- 69 km south-west to Melbourne CBD
View all estates marketed by RPM Group
- Oberon High School - 838m south-west
- Armstrong Creek School - 869m south-west
- St Catherine of Siena Catholic Primary School - 1.5km south
- Iona College Geelong - 1.8km north-west
- Geelong Lutheran College - 3.0km west
- Mirripoa Primary School - 3.8km west